When 4ZZZ's original space was being built by hand under the Schonell Theatre at Queensland University, a baby grand piano from the theatre above was bricked in to Studio 3. We don't know how they got it out...
60,000 Spanish residents indoors, after chemical explosion
As the cloud settled over of six districts in central Catalonia, Spain’s emergency services told residents to close their windows and seal off any means of ventilation saying “this is not a game, don’t put yourself in danger to take pictures of the cloud outside.”
Initial reports had described the cloud as toxic, but Ramon Espadaler (Es-pa-dala) of Catalonia’s interior ministry later told reporters that the chemicals were simply irritants. “Most likely it will cause itchy eyes and a runny nose, but no choking sensation.”