4ZZZ launched its glorious tradition of counting down listeners' 100 favourite songs on New Year's Day 1977. More than 10 years later, 2JJJ in Sydney (which employed many ex-Zed staff) began conducting its own Hot 100. Because 4ZZZ held the rights to the name Hot 100, there was a little bit of legal biffo when TripleJ became a national broadcaster, so they changed the name of their survey to the "Hottest 100".
Subscriber Discount Outlets
All 4ZZZ (human) subscribers are eligible to receive a discount at 4ZZZ Subscriber Outlets, checkout all our wonderful participating outlets below!
Become a 4ZZZ Sub Outlet
Becoming a 4ZZZ Subscriber Discount Outlet offers many benefits! When you offer 4ZZZ subscribers a discount on your products and services or a special promotional option, your business receives:
* 52 x 30 second announcements per year promoting your business as a Subscriber Discount Outlet. These announcements are produced by 4ZZZ and aired once per week over 12 months, this is valued at over $2,000
* A listing and link to your website on the 4ZZZ website, enews and plugs through 4ZZZ social media
* A listing of your business and contact details in 4ZZZ’s publication Radio Times, published annually with a distribution of 2000 copies annually
* Priority option is given to your business for further promotional opportunities for station events such as our annual fundraiser Radiothon
All 4ZZZ asks in return is that you provide:
* A discount on products and services or a special promotional option to current 4ZZZ subscribers presenting their subscriber card
* Your business displays a 4ZZZ Subscriber Discount Outlet poster or sticker in a visible location and/or 4ZZZ link and logo on your website
If you would like to sign up as a 4ZZZ Subscriber Discount Outlet please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 of 3
- next ›